Primary features listed here, or read the version 2.2 release notes.
- Displays Cayley diagrams, multiplication tables, cycle graphs, and objects with symmetry
- Many common group-theoretic computations can be done visually
- Compare groups and subgroups via morphisms (see illustration below)
- Browsable, searchable group library
- Integrated help system (which you can preview on the web)
- Save and print images at any scale and quality
Group Explorer Overview
For information beyond the above features list, follow this link to an introduction to all Group Explorer features and visualizations, including multiplication tables, Cayley diagrams, cycle graphs, objects with symmetry, and sheets, including homomorphisms.
The following shareware clearinghouses have found and included
Group Explorer, but they only include the Windows version.
Mac and Linux users should use the SourceForge download link.